You Can Shake off a Little Rain But it’s Hard to Shake off a Storm
Ask yourself these two questions:
- What would you do if you were subject to a lawsuit (from an auto accident) that exceeded your auto policy limits?
- Do you have enough liability protection if your dog bit a passerby and you were sued for $1 million more than your homeowner’s policy liability limit of $1 million?
Calgary umbrella insurance policies aren’t for rich people. They’re for prudent people who want to protect themselves the best they can against financial ruin that can be caused by a lawsuit. Plus, Alberta umbrella insurance protection is very inexpensive.
Umbrella policies typically cover the following:
- Situations when you (child, other household member or pet) cause property damage, bodily injury, or personal injury (this could include libel and slander)
- Liability judgments that exceed the liability coverage limits on your home and auto policies. If this was to occur, once the auto or homeowner policy limits were exhausted, the umbrella limits would kick in.
- Legal fees, defense costs and other legal expenses
The Dedicated Professionals!
At Alpine Insurance, 70% of our insurance professionals have over 10 years of experience. That’s a lot of home, auto and umbrella insurance policies.
In addition, Alpine Insurance is a dynamic independent brokerage. In our case that means we represent 4 of the top 5 insurance companies in Western Canada and service all of Alberta. This enables us to offer the most customized, the most economical and the finest umbrella coverage available in Canada.
Consider your home and auto insurance policy limits. Consider boosting those limits with a low cost umbrella policy. Provide the information needed for a no-obligation quote. After that, we can discuss your needs and provide you with umbrella protection to protect you from a financial storm.